I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

November 17, 2008

Good news!

Fantasy football was good this week. Sandy Springs FFC kicked the jamba juice out of Bake-O's. winning 44-12. As of this writing it SFC is still in line to have the highest score in the league this week, for the first time all year. RB's Mojo and Steve Slaton both scored 12 points, and K Neil Rackers picked up 17 big points to lead the charge. Yes! I picked the right kicker!

Neil Racks up a FG
I won't know the full implications of the win until tomorrow. Monday Night Football is ongoing and there are games still up in the air. We're 5-6 and in the middle of the playoff hunt, though, and have the last two weeks. Mojo has come alive, with 5 TD's the last two weeks. Hopefully he'll stay alive for a while longer.

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

I am still hanging on to the lead in my division. I have stiff competition. A win of my division doubles my money with possibly more. 2nd get's my money back.