I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

November 14, 2008

November birthdays (and other business)

I told you last week about Darlene and I joining the Christmas choir at church (I haven't decided if I want to sing in the regular choir or not). We practiced again last night after church. It went well. We had four men there and five or six women. It's a good group of people with a good mix of vocal ranges. On top of all that, the songs are a lot of fun to sing. I think it's going to be a good time.

I also want to correct some omissions from my blog the last few days. Last Thursday (November 6) was Jewel and Jessica's birthday. Tuesday (November 11) was my mom's birthday. I should have mentioned these at the time and I didn't. I was so caught up in NaNoing and blogging about NaNoing that I forgot about those important birthdays. Today (November 13) was another important birthday--it was Darlene's mom's birthday. Our moms were born two days apart in the same year. I think that's kind of cool. To you four wonderful ladies, Happy Birthday from your stepdad/son/son-in-law. I love you all, and I'm very glad to have you around. I hope your next year is as full of wonder and joy as your last one was.

No comments: