I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

May 8, 2008

In which I talk about Battlestar Galactica

This is getting better and better each week. Tyrol's losing it, Starbuck lost it a long time ago, Tory's becoming some sort of holy warrior, I don't know what the hell is up with Baltar, Roslin is dying, Apollo has suddenly turned into John Kerry, the Cylons are all killing each other. I have no idea where it's all going (somehow, I don't think it's Earth, though). I keep waiting for either Starbuck or Tyrol to just snap, utterly and completely, and start fragging everyone in sight (that's fragging, not frakking, btw, although that would make for an interesting episode as well) as Baltar prays for their immortal soul, then both teams of Cylons show up, then all hell really breaks loose just as they take their midseason hiatus and we all slit our wrists because really, who can wait until next March or whatever to see how it all ends?

No comments: