I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

January 5, 2009

Facebook and YouTube

I've joined up at Facebook. If you're a member, pop in and say hi. It's cool. I've already reconnected with four people I haven't heard from in more than 20 years. It's a neat thing. Darlene and Steven use MySpace, but I think I like Facebook better. It's just not as cluttered, you know?

I'm also working on a Year In Review picture slideshow. I had one done yesterday but YouTube rejected it because the music I used triggered a copyright violation. So I have to change the music and try to rejigger the pacing and I just haven't taken the time yet to do it. I hope to get it done some time this week.

That's it for now. Keep an eye out here for the slideshow and come see me at Facebook. Support your local blogger.

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

I still say I am too old for facebook and myspace. My time has past. I am lucky to stay updated with blogger.