I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

June 3, 2008

In which I flabble a bit

Tomorrow is a big day. Jewel has spent the last week at Grandma's in Maggie Valley, her first time ever away from her twin. She's called home at least 50 times a day, so we've been well appraised of events in the mountains. Tomorrow we're going to drive to Clayton, Georgia (about halfway to Maggie) to meet Mom and Pop. They're going to give us Jewel and we're going to give them Jessica. She'll stay with them til next week then they will come down to be with us on Father's Day. Jessie is looking forward to having her alone time with Grandma and Pop. Steven is looking forward to another week with only one sister to deal with. Darlene and I are looking forward to another week with a lonely twin sleeping in our bedroom. No, really, we are!

Anyway, that's about it for our news. I'll get back into the writing groove tomorrow night unless I completely lose it in the meantime. Thanks for your patience and lack of flames during this brief period of inactivity. Support your local bloggers.

No comments: