I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

October 27, 2007

In which I (hopefully) resume blogging

Well, here we are. It's almost November. A perfect time to review the resolutions I made at the beginning of the year. I was all aslather with fervor and hope and optimism. HA!

I was going to write in my journal every week. HA! I haven't written anything but a pathetic little haiku since March.

I was going to see my friends at least once a month. HA! I haven't seen Walter since that meeting in January that I was so effusive about in that other post. I've seen Ben and Wanda once since then, I think.

I was going to lose 15 pounds. HA! I've gained five.

As you can see, my resoluting skillz are not up to snuff. I should just learn to avoid setting any sort of goals. A wise philosopher once said, "I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep everyone's expectations." Words to live by.

I'm not going to promise to write more frequently. I'll try, but see what I just said about expectation. The less I promise, the less I have to uphold. I like it that way. I'll write when I think to, and I'll try to keep it fun.

Two more things, then I'll be on my way for tonight...

My fantasy football team is kicking major bootay this year. Sandy Springs FFC is 6-1 in the UFFL behind the efforts of my cousin Tom Brady, Plexiglas Burress, and Maurice Jones-Drew. I've made some prize money, and am leading the league in scoring. We'll see what happens this week.

Finally, Steven is blogging again. You can find a link to his new blog over on the sidebar, or you can click here. Tell him Sam sent you.

Thank you for coming by. Support your local bloggers.

I'm out of things to say.

No comments: