I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

August 27, 2004

Droning on and on and on and on....

This entry was originally posted on my old blog.

Sitting on hold with the Tax Division to find out what I need to do to get my new car registered. This is kind of annoying. I don't mind sitting on hold, necessarily, but there's no music, just the same four or five informational announcements recycling over and over again. The voice is drilling into my head like...I don't know, like a drill or something. WAIT! A ring! Hold on...

Still ringing...

WTF?

I've been on hold for 10 minutes, and now the phone is just ringing and ringing and ringing. I have no idea what's going on.

STILL ringing. OK. NOW I'm getting peeved.

Aw, come on. Now it's been ringing for two minutes straight. Does anyone actually work in that office? Shouldn't there at least be voice mail or something? I don't want to hang up, because then I have to sit on hold for another 10 minutes probably, then who knows if anyone answers the phone even then? Good thing I didn't call them on my cell phone.

Three minutes of ringing now. I can't take it.

AH! I just got disconnected. WTF!!!!!

I'll call back later. Lord have mercy.

No comments: