I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

September 24, 2009

Lordy, Lordy

I turned 40 on Tuesday. I'm not going to ponder on it because to me it's not a big deal. I had another birthday. We ate at Golden Corral. Whee! Happy Birthday, me!

Sandy Springs FFC fell to 0-2 on the season. Week 1 was a 31-25 loss to MacBain, and Week 3 was a sad 26-15 defeat at the hands of a previously toothless Lethal Weapon 4 squad. Tom Brady didn't do anything for me. Week 3 is next, with 2-0 Sea Stags on the schedule. Karl's guys are always tough. We'll see what happens.

Not much else going on, so I'm out. Peace. Support your local bloggers.

1 comment:

John Shea said...

C'mon old man, get on with the writing. Update your writing blog occasionally so I don't think you're lazy. There's nothing worse than a writer who fails to blog progress...

Actually scratch that thought. Move along, nothing to see here.

Happy birthday.