I have created another blog to give updates on my writing efforts. You can find it here.

September 26, 2005

There goes the neighborhood...

Well, well, so this is Blogspot. Nice to be here. I used to have a blog over at LiveJournal, but lately I have seen a few folks who have put their thoughts on the web here at Blogspot and thought it was darn snazzy, so I decided to switch my allegiance.

I don't do much. My life isn't going to be fodder for blogging all that often, but perhaps I can come up with some thoughts to put out here for consumption from time to time. If I don't, I'm sure Ben will get on my case and let me know.

I occasionally post articles on the web at TTNMC, which is a TV/movie news website. Right now I have a recap of the first episode of Invasion in the queue to be published. Hopefully it will be up soon, and I'll be continuing to recap that show. Once 24 premieres in January I'll be trying to keep that one recapped as well. As I post new articles there, I'll put an announcement here so everyone can click frantically over and read it. You should check out the other articles on the site, too. There are some pretty good writers over there.

I guess that's it for now. Survivor is about to come on OLN, so I need to go watch. If you want to know more about me, check out the old LiveJournal, then come back here to see if anything is going on worth talking about. Probably won't be, but you never know. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: